Lightforce debuted our first 240 HID back in 2001 with the legendary Rod Hall’s Team Hummer.
That victory and those to follow placed LIGHTFORCE at the elite edge.
Design awards, industry and user accolades continue worldwide.
No other HID offers the tunability to alter the focal length of the bulb and beam angle as you desire.
The parabolic reflector projects the maximum light available and to this day remains arguably one of the most powerful driving lights in the world.
Trophy Truck, Class ‘1’ or any cutting edge off-road machine that deserves the best? Your ultimate light awaits.
Lightforce Factory Built H.I.D. Units
These use an internal ballast and ignitor of the best quality. The units are fully sealed (waterproof) at the assembly stage.These are the ultimate Lightforce Lights.
Both the 210 Genesis and 240 XGT's are available with 50 watt H.I.D. globes as well as in 35 watt. The 50 watt (Flamethrower) versions are an impressive product at a realistic price.
Summary: 240mm XGT 35W H.I.D. Driving Light
- Ultimate long range driving light ideal for high speed off-road motorsport
- Lightweight polycarbonate, glass filled nylon composite construction
- Gore-tex breather to protect against moisture/contaminant ingress
- 12V 35 watt HID (internal ballast - plug ‘n play)
- Billet alloy focal rings for customizing beam angle pattern: 9.8° | 11.8°
- CLEAR SPOT clip-on polycarbonate filter supplied | Others available
- WEIGHT (single unit) 1.55 kg | 3lb 6.67oz
- H:265mm x W:247mm x D:175mm
- LIGHT OUTPUT | 1 lux @ > 1200+ m
Brochures / Articles:
- 12V 35watt HID (Product Code - DL240HID)
- 24V 35watt HID (Product Code - DL240HID24V)
Images & Dimensions: